Optibac is the UK & Ireland’s most recommended brand. We’re looking to hire a Warehouse Operative to join our team. This is a full-time position based at our head office in Andover.
Main Purpose and Scope of the Job
Ensures the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehouse materials, goods and products to feed business operations and customer demand.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Production tracking and quality control, analysing production, inventory and POS control, maintenance and other operational reports to detect and eliminate production problem, operating procedures
- Management & monitoring outgoing orders, production scheduling
- Material flow management, storage and order fulfilment.
- Coordination with Procurement with regards to incoming deliveries, raw materials and supplies, supervising receiving, warehousing and shipping procedures
- Controlling inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciling with data, stock records and schedules, waste monitoring.
- Goods In/Out, Shipping requirements, courier shipping documents, POD's, booking in & scheduling
Essential (the following experience & qualities are absolutely necessary for this role)
- Must enjoy working as part of a small, mutually supportive team working towards wider business goals
- Excellent administrative skills with good attention to detail and accuracy
- Good computer skills, familiar with Microsoft Word, Outlook etc.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Driven, hard-working and self-motivated, but happy to follow instruction where required
- Problem solving, with a great attitude.
- Contribute to the overall smooth running of the Warehouse department.
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
- Appreciation for the value of joining a growing business
- Personal interest in health and wellbeing
Hours & Salary
- Full time, permanent position
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Start immediately
- Job Location - Head Office Andover
- Reports to Warehouse Team Leader
- Must be UK based and have the right to work in the country
- To apply for this role please send your CV along with a covering letter and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for applications is 31st May 2021. Applications received after this date may not be considered.