We’re a family-run business, employing over 90 people across Hampshire and London. The Trade Customer Care Telesales Team are based at our head office in Weyhill, near Andover, Hampshire.
TEAM PURPOSE: The overall aim of the Trade Customer Care Telesales Team is to maintain and build upon existing trade accounts, whilst identifying areas of improvement and development of new business.
JOB LOCATION: Weyhill, Andover
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
To deliver high levels of customer service on the telephone whilst maintaining relationships with existing accounts and developing new business.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build an excellent relationship with existing retail stockists
- Support such retail stockists with proactive regular phone calls, offering stock, promotions, merchandising material and over-the-phone training
- Pick up incoming trade calls & meeting their needs (orders, questions etc)
- Develop a healthy working relationship with our Road Reps who visit stores, supporting them while they’re in the field
- Data entry, building customer records
- Answer consumer enquiries & take consumer orders
- Manage own administration and notes etc
- Process WorldPay transactions
- Completion of wholesaler/distributor New Line Forms (NLF)
- Demonstrate driven, hardworking and self-motivated attitude
- Continually demonstrate confidentiality, discretion and dependability
- Prove commendable literacy, numeracy and computer skills
- Ability and willingness to learn and pick up new processes
- Data entry skills with high attention to detail is an essential attribute
- Manage own work load, prioritising tasks in order of importance and meet deadlines efficiently
- Appreciation for the value of joining a close-knit, family-run, growing business
- Become an Optibac brand ambassador, with exceptional knowledge of the gut microbiome and our range of products
- Ensure that our customers always feel well supported, well informed and empowered to make life-changing health choices
- Answer incoming phone, email, live chat, and social media enquiries from customers looking for nutritional advice, and respond to these in a caring and informative way
- Create new technical resources for use by the Nutrition Team and other departments
- Write web content for our expert blogs, Facebook and other social media channels
- As an Optibac spokesperson, provide expert commentary to magazines and newspapers for inclusion in editorial articles
- Moderate comments and reviews left on our website
- Monitor and respond to a small number of negative reviews on external sites (Trustpilot, Amazon, Google)
- Support the wider business by providing valuable insight from our customers e.g. for New Product Development, and Marketing purposes
- Provide expert advice to retailers, medical doctors and CAM practitioners to enable them to recommend the most appropriate products to their customers, patients, and clients
- Help resolve any customer complaints to the consumer’s complete satisfaction, record feedback and attend to related administrative tasks
- Assist the digital team by helping with SEO tasks, using tools like SEMrush or Kentico
- Attend occasional seminars or short courses in relevant fields such as customer care/ telephone skills/ content writing/presentation skills/product training/probiotics/related subjects etc
- Ad hoc administrative tasks to provide support as necessary for other departments, with a view to achieving excellent standards of customer care and satisfaction
Are you ready to help the growing number of Optibac customers make life-changing health choices with probiotics? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a covering letter with references and CV to Julie at email@example.com
The ideal candidate will carefully read the job description, and detail in a cover letter the knowledge, skills and experience which make them suitable for the role, along with their availability, notice period and salary expectations. Applicants who do not include a comprehensive covering letter with their application will not be considered.
The interview process will consist of a telephone interview, initial interview, and second interview for final stage applicants.
We take data protection seriously. In submitting your application for this role, you will be sending us your personal data. We will need to process your personal data in order to consider your application. Our Applicant Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which we will process the personal data that you provide to us with your application and explains your rights. Please read it carefully.
For further information about the company please browse the website, and for enquiries about the role contact Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 31st October 2022. Applications received after this date may not be considered.