Optibac is the UK & Ireland’s most recommended brand. We’re looking to hire a Warehouse Operative to join our team. This is a full-time position based at our head office in Andover.
Main Purpose and Scope of The Job
Dispatch Team perform an array of functions that include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, managing, organising and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Picking Works orders accurately and in a timely manner
- Picking and packing sales orders with the goal of 100% accuracy and as few back orders as possible. Packing in a way to ensure customers receive products undamaged
- Maintaining / Invoicing / labelling and associated responsibilities.
- Ensuring Daily / Weekly dispatch targets are achieved / exceeded
- Managing consumable packaging stock effectively / re-ordering
- Ensuring weekly Cycle counting checks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Assisting with Stock Taking
- Using your exceptional organisational skills to ensure the right product gets to the right customer at the right time
- To replenish the Warehouse as and when required, ensuring stock is always available for picking
- Production tracking and quality control, analysing production, inventory and POS control, maintenance and other operational reports to detect and eliminate production problem, operating procedures
- Management & monitoring outgoing orders, production scheduling
- Material flow management, storage and order fulfilment.
- Controlling inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciling with data, stock records and schedules, waste monitoring.
- Goods In/Out, Shipping requirements, courier shipping documents, POD's, booking in & scheduling
- Generating appropriate documentation for all material movements
- Checking job paperwork for accuracy
- Communication of shortages and stock discrepancies to relevant departments accurately and in a timely manner
- Location management of new / existing products
- Organising inventory so it is easily accessible and identified
- Ensuring an efficient, tidy, clean and safe working environment in the Dispatch and Warehouse areas
- Communicate timely and successfully with all departments
- Co-operation with colleagues to support the business needs
Essential (the following experience & qualities are absolutely necessary for this role)
- Must enjoy working as part of a small, mutually supportive team working towards wider business goals
- Excellent administrative skills with good attention to detail and accuracy
- Good computer skills, familiar with Microsoft Word, Outlook etc.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Driven, hard-working and self-motivated, but happy to follow instruction where required
- Problem solving, with a great attitude.
- Contribute to the overall smooth running of the Warehouse department.
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
- Appreciation for the value of joining a growing business
- Personal interest in health and wellbeing
Hours & Salary
- Full time, permanent position
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Start immediately
- Job Location - Head Office Andover
- Reports to Dispatch Team Leader
- Must be UK based and have the right to work in the country
- To apply for this role please send your CV along with a covering letter and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for applications is 30th July 2021. Applications received after this date may not be considered.