Who is Optibac Probiotics Babies & Children for?
Created especially for babies, toddlers, and children up to 12 years old.
- Expertly formulated digestive supplement for little tummies
- Contains three high quality, well researched probiotic strains, all proven to reach the gut alive
- Each sachet provides 3 billion CFU (guaranteed until end of expiry)
- Helps maintain immune health
- Includes L. rhamnosus GG, the most scientifically studied strain in the world
- With added vitamin D3
- Contains 500mg of prebiotic FOS per sachet, to help increase natural gut bacteria
- Suitable from birth up to 12 years
- Collectively these 3 strains have been clinically trialled in thousands babies & children worldwide
- These probiotics contribute to a healthy gut microbiome and can help balance the delicate microflora
- Easy to take sachet (flavorless) - simply mix with cool, non-acidic food or drinks
- No refrigeration necessary
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements.+
Available to buy in three pack sizes of 10, 30 or 90 sachets.
All questions answered by probiotic expert Kerry Beeson BSc (Nut. Med.) Nutritional Therapist.
Can you give a child too many probiotics?
Probiotics are very safe for children1,2 and it is difficult to take too many. However, it is advisable to adhere to the product dosage guidelines. Optibac Babies & Children gives the recommended daily dose of 3 billion CFU in just 1 sachet. To incorporate Optibac Babies & Children in your child’s diet, this probiotic sachet can be mixed in with cool liquids like water or milk, and foods, like cereal or yogurt.
Is Babies & Children a vegetarian supplement?
Yes Babies & Children is vegetarian. There is no dairy present at any stage of the manufacturing, the probiotic strains are vegan but the added Vitamin D3 is vegetarian.
Now dispatching in our new look!
We are introducing new, eco-conscious packaging this year, and the new designs will update gradually from product to product to minimise any waste. Please bear with us as you may receive orders with both current and new packaging over the coming months. We hope you like the new look!
Update December 2021: This supplement was previously called OptiBac For babies & children in the EU and ‘For your child’s health’ in the rest of world.
We’ve updated the formula to a unique blend of 3 of the most researched probiotic strains for babies & children. Existing customers can continue to take it just as before!
Customer feedback collected via independent review platform Trustpilot. See 'Reviews' tab for more customer opinions collected via our own website.
1. Athalye-Jape G et al. (2017). Bifidobacterium breve M-16V as a probiotic for pretern infants: A strain specific review. Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, 42 (4): 677-688.
2. Manzoni, P. et al (2011) Routine Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG administration in VLBW infants: A retrospective, 6-year cohort study. Early Human Development (87) 35–38.