Who is Optibac Probiotics Every Day for?
For anyone looking for a daily probiotic supplement to support optimal digestive health and overall wellbeing*. A great high quality, sugar-free alternative to yoghurts and yoghurt drinks.
- Bestselling multi-strain probiotic supplement containing 6 different live cultures strains from the Lactobacillus, Lactococcus and Bifidobacterium genera.
- Contains high quality strains scientifically shown to support digestive and mood health*, and proven to survive through stomach acidity and reach the gut alive.
- Complements your natural gut bacteria.
- Each capsule provides 5 billion CFU + 88mg of prebiotic FOS (Fructooligosaccharides). The billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Easy-to-take capsule.
- Recommended for daily use.
- No refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: vegetarians, women during pregnancy and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Suitable from 1 year onwards. For those unable to swallow capsules open and mix contents with cool food/drinks.
- No added sugars
- GMO free
- Free from artificial flavorings or colorings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- We’ve reduced the plastic in this packaging by 96%. We no longer use plastic containers.
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Available to buy in two pack sizes of 30 or 90 capsules – serving size is 1 capsule per day.
All questions answered by probiotic experts Dr. Kate Stephens PhD (Food and Microbial Sciences) BSc(Hons) Medical Microbiology and Kerry Beeson BSc (Nutritional Medicine) Nutritional Therapist.
How many strains is best in a live cultures supplement?
The number of strains of friendly bacteria is not the most important factor to consider when choosing a probiotic supplement. It is far more important to select a supplement containing high quality probiotic strains which have been featured in numerous clinical studies. Every Day contains robust strains of the highest quality, including the world-renowned Lactobacillus acidophilus/helveticus Rosell-52 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11®, scientifically proven to survive stomach acidity and reach the gut alive1.
How does Every Day compare in price to other daily friendly bacteria supplements?
Every Day is a very competitively priced probiotic supplement. When comparing it with other brands, you should check the CFU billions count on each product, the daily number of capsules required, the number of capsules in each pack, and the quality of the strains. Each capsule of Every Day contains 5 billion CFU of the highest quality probiotic strains, and it's recommended to take just one capsule per day. A high-quality supplement always lists the full strain names of the bacteria, not just the species, so you can check the number of clinical studies they have been featured in. Based on this, Every Day out-performs many other similar strength products currently on the market, not only on price, but also on quality of the strains it contains.
Now dispatching in our new look!
We are introducing new, eco-conscious packaging this year, and the new designs will update gradually from product to product to minimize any waste. Please bear with us as you may receive orders with both current and new packaging over the coming months. We hope you like the new look!
Update May 2021: This supplement was previously called OptiBac ‘For every day’ in the EU and ‘For daily wellbeing’ in the rest of the world.
Customer feedback collected via independent review platform Trustpilot. See 'Reviews' tab for more customer opinions collected via our own website.
Nagulesapillai, V., Belvis, J., Tompkins, T. and Girard, S.-A. (2017), Detection and Quantification of Probiotic Strains in Clinical Fecal Samples of Healthy Adults by Real-time PCR. The FASEB Journal, 31: lb207-lb207. https://doi.org/10.1096/fasebj.31.1_supplement.lb207