Dietary supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 year onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Initial use: Take 1 sachet (and up to 4 sachets if required) daily with food.
- Ongoing use: 1 sachet will often suffice but more can be taken as desired or as professionally directed.
- It is strongly recommended to drink plenty of water with this supplement.
- Shake the sachet, then slowly sprinkle contents into a glass of water and vigorously swirl to dissolve fully.
- Do not use a spoon to stir as this may cause the sachet contents to clump.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C (77 °F) and out of direct sunlight.
^Probiotics are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care. Keep out of reach of children.
Gut health supplements are not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. If taking probiotic supplements for gut health, note that these should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.