Your health is our number one priority.
That's why we want to reassure you that amidst the growing concerns around COVID-19, we have spent significant time creating contingency plans at Optibac HQ to look after our family and yours. As well as ensuring your orders are all being safely dispatched in line with the new lockdown measures in the UK, here’s what we’re doing to look after our team members and customers:
Looking after our team:
- Our teams in the Warehouse are following all NHS guidance to stay as safe and well as possible. This includes: Increased cleaning, regular hand washing and working in smaller groups with maximum distances in place, to limit all contact
- All members of the Optibac team who can work from home are, with frequent video calls on Zoom so we can all stay socially connected whilst physically distancing
- As usual, any team members experiencing any illness are strictly staying at home with full sick pay
Looking after you:
- Do you have any questions about good bacteria supplements during this time? Our highly-qualified Nutrition Team are all contactable for 1-1 advice as usual, absolutely free. Connect with us today at: email@example.com
- As well as individual enquiries, we’re also sharing science-backed articles on our social media from microbiome specialists and fellow experts.
As always, wishing you the best of health,
The Team at Optibac Probiotics
Article Updated: 16 Mar 2023
Originally Published: 24 Mar 2020