Instructions for use
Food supplement suitable for infants (from birth), children, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Simply mix with your child's favourite foods or drinks - sprinkle the powder over cereal, mix in with yoghurt or dissolve in a glass of water or cold milk.
- Can be taken with formula milk - simply add to the bottle once it has cooled down to room temperature (as heat reduces the viability of natural bacteria).
- For breastfed babies, powder can be applied to nipple or clean finger for baby to suckle.
- Adults & children should ideally drink plenty of water during a course of live cultures.
- Best taken with a meal, preferably with breakfast.
- Infants from birth to 3 years: 1 sachet per day
- Kids 4 - 12 years: 1 to 2 sachets per day as desired
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers: 1 sachet per day
5 Easy Ways To Take For Babies & Children:
'For babies & children' does not require refrigeration and sachets can be used on the go. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Customer feedback collected via independent review platform Trustpilot. See 'Reviews' tab for more customer opinions collected via our own website.